Two of my friends

When I was in Nottingham, I met two friends from China, one is from Beijing and another one from Harbin. They didn’t know each other, but both of them are my good friends. Probably because of loneliness in foriegn country, therefore we could talk with each other pretty well.

After I back to Malaysia, I still keep in touch with them occassionally, to know how they are doing and to make sure they are fine.

Recently, just spoke with my Harbin friend and know she is working in Beijing, but she doesn’t have many friends in Beijing, so that she is feeling lonely and works a lot, in case to fill her lonely hours.

I hope all my friends are fine and happy on doing their things, therefore introduce my Beijing friend to my Harbin friend, as they are in same city now, I think they could see each other easily, although I forgot how big is Beijing, maybe is it as big as a Malaysia.

Not sure how do two of my friends do? Will they be good friends at last? Hope my Harbin friend can have her happy time in another city and both of them can have one more good friend.

I am so happy after introduced them to know each other, because feeling that my friends can be happier then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌