good or not?

This evening, my sister called me and told me that she is going to register with Kevin on 30 November this year, I suddenly felt that she is so brave, that I don't think I can do so.

Well, Costa Rica is a far far away country for me, that I didn't even know about this country until I knew Kevin three years ago, and their mother tounge is Spanish, which is totally a foreign language to me and I think I think to take too much time to learn on this new language.

After that, I just lost my emotion and thinking about my sister's case, I am worried if she is really serious this time, did she consider everything before she made this decision? Is she really in love that much now? Do they know each other long enough? Will she regret on her decision in future?

Currently, my mother and my grandmother are both disagreed with this, will this change her mind? I don't know what will happen next.

However, when I talked with LE this evening, she told me one thing, that they didn't really spend too much time together and more of their time are spent on travelling, this doesn't help them to know each other more. Although they are together for a year, but I think they only spent two months together, would this really long enough to them? Now, I start to worry.

Ok, I agree that love without boundary and I really support them if they are really in love now, then I really hope my sister really thinks about this throughoutly because marriage is really a big thing in our life, which is not allowed us to return to our original path.

Hopefully, they are really in true love now, but not just thinking to get married with their sudden feeling. God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌