Holiday!!!

Yeah, SL and I got a nine-days holidays this week after applied 2 annual leaves, but now is Tuesday already, we have used half of our holidays until now, time flies especially good time flies faster.

Past few months, I didn't sleep very well and always felt tiredness, and luckily we have this week long holidays, I think I start recover from those sleepless experience.

However, I originally planned to log in sometime during my holidays, but I didn't make it until now because I enjoy quite a lot with this relax holidays, SL and I went to sport quite a lot of time for our health safe, I even asked him to go swimming with me everyday, not sure if we really can make it.

After today evening, my parents-in-law are coming for visit, our house will be fill with people soon, hopefully we all will have a nice holidays here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌