Min Si's Wedding (28 March 2009)

28th of March 2009 is my good friend's (Min Si) wedding, she is my second seaseme street friend's wedding, I was sad that I missed the first seaseme street (Josephine), it was 4 years ago when I was studying in the UK and her wedding was held in Australia, therefore we couldn't meet due to distance and stuudy.

Actually, I was quite sad for the week due to sadness of my husband relo to US soon, we would apart for about 8 months time and I was too tired to fight for my visiting period with my managers, this was quite let me down. But, I think I should cheer up for Min Si's wedding and decided to forget this for a day, let the worry to tomorrow.

I woke up 6:30am in the early morning, and after doing brush up and make up, it was 7:30am only, but I decided directed to Min Si's house earlier.

When SL sent me to Min Si's house, I found there is silent and I knew I am the first arriver, Min Si's mother opened the door for me and I greeted her with congatulation on her daughter's marriage.

Everyone was about arriving to Min Si's house at 8:30am, YF, EL, BM and CF were busy with "games" preparation, YY and LE were helping Min Si's mother to prepare breakfast for guests.

Before arrival of groom and his gang, we took some pictures with the bride in her house, I saw Min Si was qiute excited and nervous, but she was happy and I could see happiness on her face on finding the right man for her life, I really hope they can last forever.





Groom and his gang were arrived to bride's house around 9:15am, we were having some "games" for them, EL and YF were doing more coordination task in this section.

At first, groom was requested to pose a "VIC 'love' MINSI" sentence at the garden, it was funny and interesting, I think this is a good task for them, well done.

However, Victor answered wrongly at some Q&A section later. Well... SL reminded me that he might be careless on some little things, as long as sincerity is enough. Eee... but I wasn't expected he would put Min Si's passport picture when EL requested him to draw Min Si's image though his imagination, but SL told me this is creative though, haha... as long as Min Si likes it, I can't say anything :P

I think the funniest part was they danced "Ketchup Song", it was so uniform and funny, I only knew it was not the original one at the later moment, how creative he is?

After gone through a lot of games, like rose folding, treasure hunting, love agreement and singing songs (Dr. IQ :P and 11 roses), Victor finally met Min Si at her bride's room, it could find that she was so happy on the moment, I am happy for her too.









After we were done with morning session and backed home, I prepared for night session and had to arrive to restaurant at 6pm, I am receptionist with SL.

At arrival to Pearl Restaurant, I found YY, LE and LE were there already, they were putting those door gifts onto guests' tables and I joined them for it. The door gift is a beutiful bookmark, with two of their pre-wedding photos attached, it was so nice and I can't help and took one more for myself :P (Min Si, sorry ya).

From 6:30pm until 8:00pm, there were a lot of friends arrived, I was feeling nervous at first as unusal to expose to so many people :P But I got used with this after a moment.

However, I missed for photo taking with Min Si's first gown, the gown was great.

The dinner started at 8pm, and we joined my table with my UTM coursemate, SF, YY, LE, LP, LM, SW, KS, my husband and I, some of them are my regular dinner gang and I didn't keep contact with some, and I think this is a good time for catching up with each other.

We were happy during the wedding, and all presentation slide shows were great, I think still had a lot of people like the sheep presentation :P It was so cute.

Dinner was ended around 10:30pm, and we stayed later for photos taking with UTM coursemates and Min Si, fortunately I could take pictures with her second gown, it was purple bueatiful gown.

Finally, we backed to home at 11:30pm, this is a happy day and my second seaseme street is get married, and now I am waiting for the third seaseme street wedding, it was 1o Jan 2010 in Johor, I am sure will be there for you, CW :D

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌