short break

SL was going back to his hometown over the week, that means I was alone without him during these few days period, actually I felt I miss him a lot for this period.

However, I felt that I am not totally alone by my own, as I still have a lot of friends with me, they are always be my support and I found that is not too difficult to stay alone without SL.

During lunch time, I have SM, YH, WN, YC, FF, HY, BG and Kevin as my lunch companions, while YY, LE, MS, LP and SF always are with me as my dinner partners, I think I am really lucky for having such many good friends with me. And even breakfast and teabreak, I also have a gang of good friends be with me, HF, SM, YH, AS, ST, SS and Agnes :)

I think these few days is for a demo for me before SL really leaves to US, and I think I could live easier than I thought, as I was worried if I really manage to live without SL.

Thanks to all my friends for keeping me in touch, this made me found different with last separation in two years ago, I was really lonely on that seperation, but I think I will be fine this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌