Chinese New Year Eve

Hey, it is Chinese New Year soon in US time, my hubby was couting down to me today morning around 8am while I was still sleeping on the bed, it was the first day of CNY in Malaysia time, but we are still on CNY eve. Honestly, it is really happy for celebrating CNY with SL, especially when we are in a foreign country, the CNY will never be too lonely with the loved one by your side.

Though we are allowed a hometrip from our relocation package, but we save it for later March because we got some personal errand to arrange during that period, like our apartment arrangement and we need to take SL's parents for some vacations to US during spring season.

Actually, there are still some people from Malaysia staying here over their CNY, therefore we got a reunion lunch to celebrate the CNY eve, it was good to join the reunion because it is merrier for having more people on this biggest festival for our comunity.

At the morning, I dressed up my only new T-shirt which I bought it few weeks ago for my Chinese New Year. Then we have lunch at a restaurant somewhere near to our apartment, there were 13 people at the table including 2 kids and a baby, this made the table more lively. Honestly, I like kids, just it is still not a proper time for us to have one yet.



After the reunion lunch, then we decided to go to shop for our new year clothes, especially SL hadn't got one yet. For valuable shopping, I would surely choose Woodburn Company Store, there are a lot of outlets with cheaper prices, especially that is a President Day holiday would allow more discount for us, at least this is what I believed :P

Well, we spent quite sometime in Woodburn and finally I met my shopping target today, purses, a T-shirt and a jean for my CNY, SL also successfully found 3 clothes as well, it was really pleasure shopping, which is cheaper if we shopped the same items in Malaysia.

After taking our dinner at KFC and grocery in Winco, then we just backed to our apartment for our time ^_^



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌