CNY in Foreignland

It is Chinese New Year again, this year could be considered special to us because SL and I have to spend our Chines New Year in US, a country far away from Malaysia, this is our first CNY in Foreign, his first but the second for me.

While celebrating my Chinese New Year in US, I just couldn't forget my first Foreignland's CNY, which was in the UK when I was taking my master degree there, I just couldn't forget that was the most lonely Chinese New Year in my life because I didn't have my family with me and now TV program for new year countdown, and I also didn't have a big feast as I normaly take in Malaysia.

My first foreignland's CNY was at 2005, and I spent it together with a friend from China and we took pizza for our reunion dinner, which was really a memorable night to me.

Though I would spend my CNY in US this year, I got SL with me, that I would never feel lonely anymore, I could totally feel the different emotion between these two foreignland CNY, of course this time is the happier one, now I know why people need to get married because two married people can keep supporting each other and make their loved one would never feel lonely in their life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌