CNY in Foreignland

It is Chinese New Year again, this year could be considered special to us because SL and I have to spend our Chines New Year in US, a country far away from Malaysia, this is our first CNY in Foreign, his first but the second for me.

While celebrating my Chinese New Year in US, I just couldn't forget my first Foreignland's CNY, which was in the UK when I was taking my master degree there, I just couldn't forget that was the most lonely Chinese New Year in my life because I didn't have my family with me and now TV program for new year countdown, and I also didn't have a big feast as I normaly take in Malaysia.

My first foreignland's CNY was at 2005, and I spent it together with a friend from China and we took pizza for our reunion dinner, which was really a memorable night to me.

Though I would spend my CNY in US this year, I got SL with me, that I would never feel lonely anymore, I could totally feel the different emotion between these two foreignland CNY, of course this time is the happier one, now I know why people need to get married because two married people can keep supporting each other and make their loved one would never feel lonely in their life.

Comments