Twilight the movie

After finished reading the book of "Twilight", my next wish was to watch the movie, it was really good timing that my hold Twilight DVD from the library was just available on yesterday, I just couldn't help to get it immediately and watched it last night.

If I said Twilight the book was a little below my expectation, then Twilight the movie is even worse, boring and slow line, the actors wasn't played too well, still until the appearance of James brought some thrilling to the story.

In the book, Twilight story took place in Forks and somewhere around Olympic Peninsula in Washington state, however I don't think it happened there in the movie, it is most likely taken somewhere in North West Pacific, just around the border of Oregon and Washington. While I was watching the movie, somehow I felt the scenes are so familiar to me, then I was kept asking SL "Is this Columbia River George area?", "ee... is this Multnomah Fall?" Yes, there are some places that I have been travelled during this trip, those places are more southern than Olympic Peninsula area.

After movie, SL did some research on the scenes location, that confirmed our doubt and I never seen true Forks in the movie. Yup, I should admit that the movie doesn't really need to take place as what is mentioned in the script. Just like what happened in one of my favourite movie - "Notting Hill", I couldn't find the bookstore in Notting Hill neither when I travelled there back to four years ago and finally I found it in Universal Studio in Hollywood. Sometimes fairy tale can only really happen in fairy tale, we just get drunk on the story but we should always able back to reality.

Anyways, scenes in Twilight the movie are so breathtaking beautiful, and I am happy that I am just around that area now and I can take some day trips to there later. Though I don't see Forks and Olympic Peninsula in the movie, I still hope to go to the real places in the book, especially after recommendation from friends about Olympic Peninsula, I wish SL and I could spend sometime in Olympic Peninsula during this summer :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌