Life

I still remember that I told a friend about what life is. I told him, life never think who is younger then s/he can live longer.

Maybe I can use a sentence from "Final Destination", "death is not accident, no coincidence, no excuse", when it’s time for you to go, you must leave, maybe this is too passive, but does anybody success escape from death?

People can never know when they will die, an accident, illness, disease, a crash, anything can bring us out from this world.

Since born, I didn’t know that was too many miserables in the world, I never think death is so scary. Until a day, my mum brought me to see her friend in hospital, she is not movable. Until a day, I heard a friend’s daddy is died because of cancer. Then I realise, actually death never play joke to us, everybody will die without excuse.

Of course, everybody will tell me that I am still young, that will be a long journey to death, but I am not sure how much luckiness do I own, death never let us go though young.

Oh friends, don’t be so passive, ok? I think many friends will say to me, of course, I am not passive, I only try to tell myself a truth, we need to do what we want to do, since we are still alive.

A lot of people will say don’t worry too much since we are young, we still have a long life to spend our time, whatever decision or destination can do it later, not to be too rush. However, I really don’t know how long I can live, therefore I know when that is a chance I need to appreciate it, because who knows what will be happened tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌