recent life

I am quite busy recently, almost is working for whole day, my mind is even still thinking about my work during weekend outing, until my hubby complaint my "passion" on my job. Well, that's a schedule, I just didn't want to miss it, that created some problem between he and me, we got less sharing time and most of my time is in front of laptop :(

When I told a friend this, she just told me this is my first time feeling pressure, perhaps she is right, is this really what I want? I start thinking now. For now, I still don't have kids and I don't mind that I spend more time on job, but what if after I have my kids? do I really want to live like that?

Hmm... start thinking now.

Comments

Mum with Hope said…
When you become parents your priority will change. That's why I only work part time after having kids. Nothing is more important than spending time and being with your kids. :D But I know it's not that easy to just work part time in M'sia. So when the time comes, just do what you have to do for your family. Take care!

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌