long weekend alone

When you are alone, the most difficult part is to spend the long weekend alone, the first weekend without SL along is a long weekend, I don't even know how I should plan the week.

I am thinking of taking a day out for wandering in Queensbay, but I got a flu now that I am not sure if my body feel comfortable in the air conditioner area.

If I spent the whole three days by just staying home, then I think I would freak out, I don't want to have all my meals just staying at home and cooking myself.

Having a person along is really nice, you won't even feel lonely for just staying at home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
how about clean up the house? treat this as exercise for yourself & sweat, besides the squeaky clean house :)
Dawn said…
haha, this is a good idea :)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌