My unforgetable daddy

When I was in the UK, I met a good person, a very good person, who helped me a lot, and he is willing to be my daddy, it was really happy and precious moment to be with my daddy. He is a Christian, undoubtable, he influenced me a lot.

However, I feel that I lost my daddy after I back to Malaysia.

After back to Malaysia, I still kept in touch with him, I sent him e-mail frequently, and he answered me occasionally. Never mind, at least I know that he still remembered me.

When time pass by, I didn’t get his e-mail anymore, even though I still wrote him some e-mail.

Days after days, months after months, until finally I felt that I can never recieve my daddy’s e-mail anymore, and I am sad and dissapointed.

And now, I realize the fragile of relationship, time, distance, new experience and so on, can make people forget the past, I just realize the difficulty to keep a relationship last long, especially if I would possible cannot meet the person in the rest of my life, so sad but it is true.

Every happy moment with my daddy, just a fragile memory to him, even though it was unforgetable to me.

I was sad for a pretty long time, and finally I need to accept that my unforgetable daddy has forgotten me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌