Travelling into the picture

I am watching a Hong Kong series drama, "Heart of Greed", its story is quite attractive.

Let’s talk about a couple inside drama, Liang and Xin, somehow I should say, I felt quite tired to see this kind of relationship, together, breakup, then together, then breakup, together again, breakup again, together and breakup just like a cycle.

However, if we think in depth, actually this kind of thing is happening around us always. When we misunderstand with each other, then we fight and stay alone, after calm down, then good together again. Until one day, if everyone is tired and cannot continue, then story ends.

How to say? A relationship is just like travelling into a picture, somehow I interpret this.

Before we involve into a relationship, we are only looking on a picture, we only can tell if it is beautiful or not that attractive, we cannot experience anything besides this.

After we are travelling into the picture, we only can experience what is really inside that picture, whether it is suitable to us.

Something funny to me, before I went to Venice, I find it is really beautiful in the picture. But when I was there, I found buildings in Venice is old and didn’t maintain well, just like buildings after escaped from flooring, it was not too beautiful in my eyes. However, after I backed from Venice and saw pictures, which I took, I start thinking, actually Venice is beautiful, very beautiful, and I am regret didn’t see detail enough in Venice.

Then, I wish I still can go to Venice again in one day, so that I can experience its beautiful with more appreciation.

Actually, a relationship is just like a travelling, it is depend how we look it and how to experience it.

We need to appreciate every moment that we can spend with people surround us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌