Dawn Breaks

The darkest night always proceed to dawn…

Yes, it is really true, friends, please be optimism, no matter how worst the thing goes, it will be going better again finally.

Last month, I was in despair, too a lot uncertainties came to me and worried me, I was totally lost, just like standing at T junction, can neither turn left nor turn right, standing there and staring at the passangers are going to their destinations.

At first, I was really impatient, I didn’t like just standing there and was really despair. Days after days, I learn to be more patient, think optimism and reading, I told myself the darkest night always proceed to dawn, hope for despair.

Then, I think the situation is becoming better and better now, and I can see the dawn breaks soon, the brightest light is shining again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌