Forever Lasting Friendship

"People come and go, my soilder will stay forever", I forgot which movie is having this quote, but this sentence always keep in my mind.

In our life, we have too much farewell with too many people, but farewell doesn’t mean the end of relationship, but means a new start in relationship.

I try to memorise, how many people is leaving my department in this year, including me, 10 fingers is not enough and I can’t really remember an exact number.

After leaving, I bear in my mind, we are still friends although we can’t be teammates anymore, I trust that only friendship can stay forever (of course this is not include family or something closer relationship).

Yes, I am so happy that I still can keep in touch with my ex-teammates frequently, hang around and talk as before, nothing is blocked between us although we are from different departments then.

It’s true, friendship can last forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌