Year End Summary

I was reading Seh Leong’s Year End Summary just now, quite a lot of fun, we are having a similar memory, so that I can know what he felt, and watch back my this year past.

Over all, I am quite happy this year.

I had some trips with him, to Phuket, KL and Genting, those were happy moments. I like to go for a break after a period, this can refresh myself, and refresh our relationship, kind of retreat, he would be different with usual after the retreat, "sweeter" than usual :)

I also changed to another department at 3rd quarter of this year, I am happy that I still can be in touch with my friends from former department. I was worry if I would lose them, but we still can talk like then, just we couldn’t meet everyday. But, friends will always there.

Well, I think the most surprised news is I just registered at the end of the year, I could never imagine how would this be, just a moment martial status will change, but so uncomfortable, scared on this, that’s why you still see my status remain as before, because I think I still need sometime to get through this, I am still a little girl, right?

Though that were lot of conflict, upset and uncertaintie within this year, that were also lot of happiness, hopes and care along with it. Just need to keep in mind, the darkest night always proceed to dawn, every upset will turn to hope eventually.

This year is good, every year is good, as long as you learn from it, then nothing is worst.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌