my Friends

Sometime I would feel doubt, how is friendship last between 2 people? Is there really a pair or a gang of good friends? How is a person think another person as good friend, but another person doesn’t think so? I am always confused with this kind of questions, because relationship is really complicated, because we can’t make every people to love us, because every people have their favorite. Perhaps, betrayal from a best friend in young time makes me preserve myself. Or perhaps, unhappiness in childhood makes me step back from a lot of relationship.

Until one day, a good friend told me that she really think I am a good friend to her, I am happy because we really treat each other as good friend, I thought I am the only person want to make everyone to be my good friends, but they not really want to. She told me that she was touched when she received a gift from me when I was going to the UK for further study. I thought this was really a small action and my friends would forget this at the end, but she still remembers.

I had a sesame street character when I was in university, I bought 10 small characters from McDonalds for my collection, and one of them had been given to a good friend before she left to Australia. Four years ago, I send the rest of 9 collections to all good friends until that timeframe and made wish to see my friends again in future. I thought this just nothing, but I can’t believe that is a friend still remembers my small gift until now.

I am trying to review my friend list recently and find that I am lucky, because I am always having friends be with me in different period in my life until now. In primary school, I got a good friend always plays with me. In earlier secondary school, I met 4 good friend in my life. In late secondary school, I met another best friend. After that, I went to university and met two in first year. And I met three good friends after second year, they are my housemates until graduate.

After I went to the UK, I met a lot of friends from different countries, we can talk to each other without boundary, I found happiness in a far away country, with a lot of friends around me. Even after back to Malaysia, I can reunion with some friends from previous university and become good friends and have regular meeting sometime. Or when working in this company, I also can meet good friends from my first department or met a gang of friends after I transfer to another department.

After memorized all friends I met until now, I know that friends are always be with me, I learnt a lot from who I met. I feel that I am so lucky that I always walk with friends in my journey, I am grateful with them.

Actually, our life is meeting with a lot of friends, but we need to appreciate on all meeting, and enjoy hanging around with friends and learning from each other, care to each other.
Recently, I am thinking of my friends in other countries and hope to meet them in sometime, I think I need to plan for this soon.

And, I know that I need to have more gifts to distribute when I am leaving my friends next time, because I have more and more good friends in my list.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌