plan

Recently, I am keep thinking what should I do in future, do I like to continue working in the same company? Do I like to working as an enigineer until retire? Do I have any plan that I want to complete?

I saw 2 farewell letters within 3 weeks from my counterpart, make me feel that I am the only person never make plan for my life. After all, I read a friend’s blog and found out that she have made change in her life, she did a decision to change job from her original field. This even makes me feel that I didn’t plan anything neither.

Yesterday, I went to a sport event — Peace Run, I was happy. However, I was quite down when I saw a participate form from antoher event. I found that women are catogarized as veteran after 35 years old, but men only to be veteran until 40 years old. This mean women are getting older earlier than men, this is at least a 5 years gap. Although I know this is true, I am still feeling sad.

Therefore, I think a girl needs to plan for her whole life as early as she can and even earlier than guys, else it might be too late. No matter sport opportunity, career opportunity, or whatever, girls will have lower chance as her age getting higher number.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌