Where my healthy food is?

It was really suffering yesterday, I was food poisonning.

I ate a sandwich in morning, after that I didn’t feel any appetite to have other food, so that I only ate some vegies for lunch. Because we got special meeting at the end of the day, so that we got special meal from Secret Recipes, I had a Indulgence Cheese Cake for my dinner and I lost my appetite for any dinner.

At night, I felt some pour out signal from my body, and I forced myself not to do so. So that, I went to bed at nine-ish, but I totally couldn’t feel good, my body temperature went high, my stomach didn’t feel good and something was tempted to run out from my mouth. Headache, dizzy and I told myself go to sleep.

But, I was feeling extremely bad and woke up at eleven-ish, I rushed to toilet and I knew I need to pour out those undesired feeling from my body. Yeakkkk…. it was disgusting, I hate vomit. After I emptied my stomach, I felt better.

After rootcaused this issue, I think it is problem from sandwich in cafeteria, I was feeling strange when I had it, they put too much pepper on it, just look like wanted to cover some odd smell from it. After having the sandwich, I lost all my appetite on food and uncomfortable on my stomach.

After food poisonning on last night, I am doubt on food from outside, are they really healthy and hygience? I am a little scared to having food from outside now. I think from bussiness view, all food bussiness would use the cheapest food to make their greatest profit, they wouldn’t consider if the food is good to consumer or not, profit is the first consideration for them.

From now on, I think the best food actually is cook by ourselves, because we will take care oursleves, so that haveing a regular cooking habit is really good for health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌