2008 Christmas Eve

I spent my Christmas in Muar with my dear dear, due to we had two wedding to attend for two subsequent weeks, before and after Christmas, therefore we requested to work from our home.

I didn't expect any Christmas celebration because we were together with SL's parents and thought he would forget about this.

However, we still had a small celebration during the Christmas eve, it was outing for movie and supper in a restaurant. Well, it wasn't too special, but it is good enough for me.

At first, we went to the only cinema in Muar for movie, it was Quarantine, I personally think this movie is good though it was a little scary to me. I especially like this story would bring us the reason at the end.

However, I was really scared while watching this movie and kept asking SL brought me out of the hall. And, it was something cold past through my feet, this made me feeling scare and dare not to put my feet down to the floor thereafter. Well, we still finished the movie, I was satisfied with the story but it is still too scary to me.

After the movie, we moved to the music cafe Halo for supper, there is some singers sang there and SL would tell me how their singing skill as he is really good judge on singing.

While it was close to twelve, cafe staff was distributed some kits for us to have fun during countdown, but they missed us out and I was sad with this. Therefore, I kept asking SL to take those kits for me but he doesn't want to do it at first. Finally, he couldn't help with my sad face and took for me. Those kits are so nice, don't you think it worth to take one?

Haha, that was a funng spec among the kits and I put it on my nose, this made SL laughed at me as I look like a kid, he always tell me that I am just like a kid and always act like a kid. Well, all this because I got an oldman husband, that's why I can act like a kid :)

After countdown, we waited until the last lucky draw from the cafe, then we backed to home at around 1 am. This was a memorable day to me :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌