Chiam's Wedding

20th of December is special day for SL's good friend (chiam), he was having a wedding for his friends, I think it is special because he had it at a Japanese buffet restaurant in JB.

We took a night bus from Penang to Muar at 19th of December and arrived at 20th morning and departed to JB at afternoon.

Chiam is SL's good friend during university period, I think this is precious friendship and we should attend to his special day.





During the buffet dinner, SL abled to meet his old friends in university and I saw he was having good chat with them and his happiness to meet with them on their face.



Of course, I was happy too, because it is coincident for me to meet two of my university friends, Ka Heng and Sook Lian, they are married last year and having happy life. Within last year, SL was making a huge decision on changing her career path and I think this is a huge courage.



Finally, we left restaurant at 10 and backed to Muar. Of course, I didn't forget to take picture with the restaurant.

Comments

lolita's mind said…
hello,
i bump into u blog and find very sweet. u r such a sweetipie.

why so long no update? :)

Daisy
Dawn said…
Hi Daisy,
Thanks for comment, I was quite busy for sometime at end of last year, it kept me from updating my blogs, I will work hard on my blogs :) Thanks for your encouragement.

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌