second Anniversary celebration

We celebrated our wedding anniversary today and SL decided to make a seafood fest for our lunch, lobster, scallops and mashed potato, he started to prepare at 9:30am. Then I just decided to make dessert to complete our dishes, lemon pudding, the one that I tried before but failed, I hoped that it could be good this time.

After two hours of preparation, SL had his fest ready and mine was ready to bake, yummy yummy, seafood fest from SL was really delicious, I really loved it, lobster was so tasty and mashed potato was so soft to eat.

After lunch, we watched "Nights in Rodanthe" together, but I think it was a bad choice because it is a sad ending story and made me cried quite a long time when Paul was died.

Later at evening, we took an hour walk to Winco for grocery shopping then back to home.

Well, it was a simple day but I felt happy because we could spend our day together and threw our work behind, it is the life that I wanted to spend on our big day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌