Holidays!! Holidays!!

Sooner and sooner, SL and I are going on vacation soon, it will be tomorrow until the end of next week, I am feeling so stress lately, keep on working and forget so many things. I don't even put too much effort on planning for our New York trip, but SL didn't complain me and doing a lot of research and draft the itenary, I feel that I am the most fortune woman in the world ^_^

Stress for few weeks, I think this vacation is really just at the right time, pull me out from all the mess and relax for a week first before I step into dirt again. I think my stress always comes with vacation, recall from my previous trip, that I always need to sit in front of my computer for my work at the day before of departure, until SL complains to me.

Anyways, I hope that I will enjoy on my New York trip, I am really looking forward for it. Thanks, SL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌