long miss blog

It was long time that I didn't log into my blogger because I was too tension on doing my job, it was really far far behind the schedule, it made me felt stress, the first time for me that I hated my job so much and wished to quit.

Where is my life? Where is my dream? Where is my blogger? My hubby even said I put too high expectation on myself, I don't know but I just think that I am so stupid and blame myself that how can't I finish it?

Until tonight, when I logged into my blogger and saw a message who said s/he likes to read my blog, it made me felt warm because I thought that only my hubby read it. Therefore, I open a post again from my busy work, I actually like writing a lot and ever dream for being a writer. Well, dream finally is a dream, it's hard to come true, always I admire those who are brave to pursue their dream, because I lack of courage to do it.

Anyways, I'm still writing (at my blog) and I feel happy to write ^_^

Hopefully, my nightmare will be gone soon, then I can spend some time on my beloved blog and hubby, and wish my travel memory still stay fresh that time, so that I can write down my travel journal, which is my sweet sweet memory with my hubby.

Recently, I always ask myself, "can I quit?" oh no... I think I can't take it any longer, may God bless me. And, I told myself that "the darkest night always proceed to dawn", just this night is longest one over the winter in the northest country =.="

Comments

~ SweeChing ~ said…
Hi my dear friend,

I read your blog very frequently too :) In fact I enjoy reading your blogs which are always so detail about your day to day life and the trips you made... This makes me know how your life at Hillsboro is for the pass year.

About your chasing your dream as a writer: I think due to our company's working culture which always requires us to make risk assessment in everything, we bring this "behaviour" unconciously into every decision making in our life too :) Anyway, I guess it is wise that we are very cautious in making decision on major switch in our life.

Anyway, life goes on and just know that you have your friends who will always support you, and also you have SL by your side :) 加油!

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌