Hot

Finally, I am back, this is the first day that I am in Malaysia, the first thing that made me feel uncomfortable is too hot here, I can sweat the whole day, which I didn't have that feeling for a year. Well, I don't mind sweat but I hate my skin feels sticky, now I hope to return to office sooner, so that I can enjoy air conditioner there.

I back on winter, which is the coldest season in a year, and I complained a lot about it coldness and I need to wear a thick jacket which make me feel I am fat.

But now, I am back, I don't need winter cloth anymore, but I need to bear with hot weather and burning sun, then I complain again.

I think I don't like to be too hot but neither too cold, well... that is no place suitable for me :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌