Return

And now, I am on my way return to Malaysia after about a year stay at another country, that is kind of mixed feeling inside myself, something happy, something sad, but I think I just make it as usual, c'est la vie, our life keeps changing.

I am happy that I can see my friends and my family again, I will be in a place that I familiar and start my life without too much limitation. We can own our house and develop our next generation. Hopefully, my skin will not crack too much in a moisture land. There we can think more about our future, what we want to plan next.

However, I am sad as well for leaving, though my skin cracked I still like the dry weather, that I won't sweat when I walked on the street. I suddenly like the lazy sun, so that I won't get too much sun burn. Also, our life in US is worriless, there is more secured and our expenses are more under control.

Changing life, somehow I am worried but it cannot escape, I think I called 2010 as our honey year, perhaps it's the only time in our life.

People told me, the worklife after back will be more terrible, it made me felt scare for this coming life. Anyways, I still need to encounter it, I wish that I can manage it.

SL and I stop over San Franciscon on our return way, I think it's a good choice for a short vacation before we start another stage of life, our journey was more casual this time, planned spontoneously and took more rest time, I found that I slept quite a lot, which barely recover a lot of my sleepless night for last few months, we will take a week break before we start working, I assume this as a settle down and recharge, so that I can walk longer on my next adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌