our house

Since last post, I didn't update my blog for nearly a month, because I was really busy for my new house renovation stuff, but sadly that is progress slow which isn't as what I expected :(

After about 3 weeks survey on different contractors and specilist on different area, finally we found our main contractor for doing our new house renovation, however he is on vacation for last two weeks, this lead to slow progress on our renovation :(

Hopefully, it will progress fast after he is back because I can't wait longer to move in, I really want to have my own house as I am old now and I wish to have my life relax in a leisure house.

Prehaps, SL and I had enjoyed a lot of two people world since in US, therefore we both found inconvenience with the life without our own house, I can't cook whenever I like, I can't bake my favourite cake during weekend, I can't just sit at living hall and watching TV for the whole day.

We found especially hard to spend our weekend, because it is hot in the room and we are tired to walk around different shopping mall, we wish to have a relax weekend, that is spending our time alone at home, but it is hard for having it is hot weather.

Really, I wish to have my own house as soon as possible, let's pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌