new house

After busy for about 3 months, SL and I are finally moving into new house, it's a condominium and near to our working area within 10 minutes driving, a convenience place as easy access to market, supermarket, hawker stall and shops. Basically, I like my new house a lot and satisfied with its after renovation condition.

This is the first time in my life to live in a condominium, where I can go to swimming pool and gymnation, also some facilities. Since I have memory, my family and I live at shop house, its a property contain shop and house together, with lower level used for business purpose and upper levels for residential purpose. Therefore, I rarely can imagine what's life to have in a condominium.

Due to Penang property is too expensive, therefore SL and I only afford to own a condominium, though we like landed. Anyways, I think convenience location also a strong reason for me to love this new house.

Comments

SPunitD10owner said…
congrats! i want to see pics :)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌