Astro

We installed Astro IPTV recently, I wasn't fan of Astro actually but we install it mainly for sport channel that SL wanted to watch for his football match and it also no harm to have more entertainment for our house, else we might spend every night so bored.
 
 Since Astro was having promotion for subscribe IPTV (Astro channel and boardband) with two months free and comes with PVR, therefore we decided to switch our internet service to Astro IPTV.
 
After installation, I feel satisfied that we subscribe it, Time provides high speed boardband which I never tried in Malaysia before and I really enjoy with uploading photo to internet because it is unbelievable fast.
 
Actually, PVR is another thing that I like a lot because we can record any program that we like and only watch it when we are free, so that we won't miss any program that we like. Well, I quite like for having IPTV installed.

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌