"good" service from Penang Skynet

Actually this is my second bad experience with Skynet, but I think this is the worst ever experience that I ever had with a courier service.

I made an online order before Raya and the seller delivered it after Raya holidays through Skynet, at the meanwhile I got another ordered which the seller sent it through poslaju. Well, I understood that will be a lot of parcel after long holidays, therefore I know both courier services might take sometime to deliver my parcel. On the first week, I had received my poslaju parcel but my skynet parcel is still on the way after I was waiting for three long days.

According to my previous experience, Penang Skynet officer will never pick up their phone which supposed provided for customer service. Anyways, I still tried my luck to make some calls but the so-called customer service phone always told me “the line is engaged at the moment”.

Fine, I am a patient person and I still can wait. However, something surprised me when I checked on tracking detail with Skynet tracking system, because it said the parcel got delivered 16 August. What? I never received a my expectant parcel, neither my husband, and where is the hell they delivered my parcel to? Who signed it? This is totally unacceptable to me.

Due to Skynet Penang never picked up the phone, I supposed that they also would reply any e-mail, therefore I sent an e-mail to Skynet headquarter (this is my second time sending a complaint on Skynet Penang to their headquarter), I clarified my query to them and requested them to investigate this seriously. How can an undelivered parcel declared as delivered? Did they delivered to wrong address or someone from internal took it? If so, surely this is unforgivable.

Fortunately, Skynet Headquarter provided good service and helped me to feedback to Skynet Penang, I found the system updated with “Unable to locate address” at 19 Aug but still shown delivered on 16 Aug, this pretty confused me, but I think logically at least they were able to “find” my parcel somewhere finally and attempted to send to me.

Well, I finally received my parcel on 20 Aug after my complaint, but I can’t imagine if I would able to see my parcel if I didn’t complain to them. This is really a bad experience with Skynet Penang and I even wished that I don’t need to send or receive any parcel through Skynet next time. In my memory, Skynet service was pretty good (at least was long time ago) but I don’t know how come their quality degrade that much.


Tracking Detail that surprised me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌