Baking

After moved into our new house for a month, I did three bakings, the first two was failure and today is the third, well it considered ok.

The first baking, I wished to make Vanilla Pound Cake, but I got some mismatches on ingredient mixture because measurement between US and Malaysia are different, so that I couldn't bake a perfect cake.

Then I didn't want to give up and tried again on Vanilla Pound Cake at my second baking, well I finally got the matching ingredients but my oven seems to be hotter than the one in US, even though I tried to convert Ferenheit to Celsius and tried to set to a closer temperature, I still got my cake burnt on it's outer surface. Well, taste was fine but skin could't be eaten.

At the third time, I decided not to bake Vanilla Pound Cake anymore, else SL might need to be genius pig again and eat same taste cake three weeks continuously. Therefore, I made muffin which the one SL liked to eat in US, I modified recipe due to I couldn't find some ingredients today and I converted temperature with some negative offset on it, so that I can bake it at lower temperature as requested by recipe.

After a round of preparation, I finally got my muffin well baked though temperature seems like still a problem to me, I think I need to put a lower temperature next time for a perfect result.

Anyways, this time I got a better result than last two baking and my hubby's like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌