lack of mind

Actually, I recently lack of mind on blogging, probably I was too busy or probably I didn't have mood.

World of internet, to be frank, I suddenly feel unsecured with it, too much you provide in a public blog, mean more dangerous you get. Well, at least this is what I think, though I am still safe for this moment, just I am feeling kind of lost with my mind to write a public blog.

I feel a bit offend to write my life, my thought, my mind and my everything at a place where I don't even know who is reading it, it just like a feeling that your dairy is exposed to somewhere that you don't really know the place, and everyone read it and know your mind. Then one day, you meet someone at the very first time but that person can tell everything about you, just like a supermaster of fortune teller. Don't you think it is scared?

Anyways, it wasn't harm if that person is nice one and only like your writing and story. However, what if this is not the case? That is a person that you don't know but who knows you a lot, especially if it is secretly.

I read a line, someone left a message in facebook public place, stated that she went for holidays for a week, then she found her house is empty after her weeklong holidays. This line alert me, perhaps my country isn't advance till every criminal can read information online, but I still am worried it will be in one day.

I am actually quite struggling now, because I like to share with my friends, but it doesn't mean that I want everything of mine to expose to criminal. When I am getting old, I feel more insecured.

Actually, I am thinking to close or hide my blog to a safer place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌