Home.. Sweet Home

After moved in to our new house, I am feeling like it and enjoy my life here, we also spend more of our time at home, instead of going out, now I realise that a good living place can help people to stay at home more often.

Back to our life before this house, we needed to plan our weekend every week, especially long weekend, the life will be more miserable, we mostly spent time for walking at shopping more but only for window shopping, because our rental room is too limited with space and not much privacy there, less entertainment and hot temperature.

However, the life in our own house is different, those it isn't a big one, still you can enjoy within it, reading, blogging, ipadding, cooking, watching TV/DVD, we can do our thing at different room, now we know why those house owners can spend their holidays just at home, because it is the most enjoy moment in life.

Somehow, people said this might because we are getting old, but I think this more because of belonging (归宿感), because you found a place that can make you not feeling bored and loneliness. This is home sweet home.

Recently, I want to test how I can spend my day at home without touching my laptop for work purpose, well... I am lazy but I also wish to spend my life more quality, see what I can do in this house besides working.

After move in to this house for about three weeks, I still feeling like this place, our house still without a proper dining table but it is still sufficient to stay, we got most our electrical device from Homedec because of better deal and we spent two months for going around the area to search our furniture, I would say the hardest part was dining table, which was the last item we ordered and the item that we need to wait for three months.

Though renovating a condo is a tough job, we still able to get through it finally, it is worth for anything if you see the end result is what you want.

Home sweet home, it's truely said our feeling now. The sweet home doesn't matter how big is it, but you can spend your time there enjoyable with your loved one.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations on the new house! Have to visit your new home and Penang when we go back to M'sia next time. Take care!

Poh Pei
Dawn said…
Hi PohPei,
Thanks :)
You can view some pictures from SL's blog: http://gsl25.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-post.html

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌