Life style

I think I am getting old now, as I always not feeling motivated for going shopping, now my shopping only for those necessary items, but I got no favor on buying new cloth or cosmetic.

My only favorite shopping is going to bookstore and fabric shop, my hubby even can predicts this.

Oh no, I am really turned to be an old woman now, I got a lot of lifestyle change recently.

Like reading, I seldom read story style book, but I prefer to read books about new skill or new knowledge, like health topic, sewing related, cooking and baking those type of books, which can help to enrich my life. Harry Potter or Dane Brown story are no more my interest.

I really turn old now, we like to have our time at home more than outside, perhaps it's because we got a home now, so that we stop straying around. As last time we only stayed in a small room which make us going out for some spacious.

A comfortable living area really can make a person mind change and lifestyle changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌