My Bangkok Trip

It was so tired, but so happy, I just spent my last weekend with some university friends in Bangkok, a trip that we planned in end of last year, it is really pleasure that can go out for trip with them. That time, we bought ticket just because of promotion from Air Asia and girls like doing some shopping at Bangkok, I decided to join them as this is my first experience in Bangkok, and I like to spend some time with my friends.

Though family is most important thing in life, friendship also play another important role, I actually encourage SL goed for short trip with his good friend as well, at least stay in touch isn't a bad thing and he could have some friends by his side if I am not around in one day (of course touch wood :P), but I think guys seldom like to do that, right?

Actually our trip considered quite short, four days three nights just past like that in a flipping of our eyelids, everyone didn't want this trip to end on the way back, of course include me, it is good to have several days without computer, I felt healthier though tired.

Mainly, our trip planned for shopping we spent most of our time at shopping district, like Platinum and Chatuchak, so I spent quite a lot money on that buying T-shirt, well their quality wasn't the top but price can consider the cheapest, what you pay is equal to what quality you get. A friend told me if you plan to change your cloth frequently, why not just buy some cheap one, though quality might not good we still spend money without that heart bleeding.

Here is our iternary this trip:
Day 1: We arrived to our hotel at night, therefore we spent the night at somewhere near to our hotel for night market and dinner.

Day 2: This is the longest day we spent in Bangkok, we got some special tuk tuk experience among temples trip (I might share in later in one day) in morning, then we spend our shopping trip at Naraya in Centra World and cloth store in Platinum mall. We walked a lot this day until feet pain, therefore we went for foot massage at night.

Day 3: We spent our morning at Chatuchak Park, we only able to walk for two rows for the morning, it is too big to explore. Then we spent our afternoon at Terminal 21, this is a nice place to go as well because it contents different city in the world in this mall (San Francisco, Rome, Paris, London, Carribean, Istanbul, Hollywood and Tokyo), Li Eim took quite a lot of photos here and its toilets, the toilets here is a nice place to take photos as well, Li Eim even visited all toilets in Terminal 21 :P

Day 4: We only have half day as our flight departed at 1:55pm, so we only spent a morning at Chinatown to buy some local foods and seeing their morning market. Well, my friend told me Chinatown wasn't special, but I like there as it is near to Little India and we got chance to walk till there, where I saw a lot of fabic shops and I wished I could spend more time there but it was too bad I didn't have enough time to shop for some fabric.

Overall, I am quite happy with our trip and I want to visit Bangkok again with SL, I think I might plan for a longer trip in Bangkok next time, 1 day for riverside attractions (Wat Arun and Grand Palace), 1 day for Chatuchak Park, 1 day for Chinatown and Little India, 1 day for central area, 1 day for floating market, 1 day for arrival and departure and 1 day for other places need to explore, then I might need a week there :P This might be too long but we can relax more during trip, as we both old now to take packed journey.

Of course, there are some parts I don't want to miss it, like thai massage and cultural show which we can have it at night time. Hmm.. this can make the trip be perfect, looking forward for our next Bangkok trip :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌