shuffling

There is something happened to my team recently, I called it shuffling because a lot of jobs and resources, even projects will be changed after reorganization fully done. Well, I don't know if this is a good or bad.

According to conversation from management, this move seems to be a "right hand turn" to our company, every manager talks so positively and feel like our future will be in bright side. However, nobody really knows the real situation.

Well, I am just a powerless ant and needs to learn accepting all of this, especially I went through so many changes and reorganization in my career, I need to believe "the darkest night will proceed to dawn" though this is the largest one, right?

Yes, I think this is the largest change I ever seen in my career until now, the jobs that I am doing right now might be totally changed in next project, actually I am not afraid of changes but at least I need to change to something that I like, so that I can stay longer here.

It seems like quite some options for us to select, but who know which will suit them until they try. We went through a lot of training these few weeks, at least to know what will be happened next, and I am still in doubt what actually really I want.

Actually, I found something sound familiar to me in a training this week, which was a job that I did in my previous team and involved in the similar job in current team, I still know how to answer the questions that people asked the instructor. However, I am not sure if I really want to continue for doing that, because no one worked on that job too long and no one really enjoy that.

This shuffling provides opportunities to people to try some new tasks and new environment, everyone is given options to choose and I don't mind to change because I am enjoyed to learn something new, that still has something that I like to know and learn, but they still depend on given opportunity. I am actually not sure if I should stay back to take my old job or move forward to see something new in front, and what is something new then?

In fact, the project I will be doing later was evolved from the project that I did in my previous team, therefore I felt that I am only moving at the some place and doing what I did in few years ago, this really is a weird arrangement from the company.

Hopefully, the darkest night will really proceed the dawn, everything will turn brighter soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌