Wreck it Ralph

Wednesday is movie day, SL and I decided to watch "Wreck it Ralph" since long ago and it's finally on screen. Well, I think I prefer to watch animation, rather than real person show now.

"Wreck it Ralph" is a story about a bad man in game who named Ralph, he felt demotivated to be bad man in his game because other characters in his game doesn't accept him while he wishes to mix with them. Then, Ralph left his game for some adventures and the story started there. Well, I better don't share so much and leave surprise to you.

Animation from Disney is always good movie for kid and this is the same, this brought some funs to me and I like twist at the end of story. There are some funny screens, one of them at Fix it Felix wanted escape from dungeon but when he used his hammer to hit the bar, the bar just became stronger because his power is fixing things, therefore he couldn't break the jail until Ralph went to save him.

The thing that amazed me is Disney even produced the "Wreck it" game for promoting this movie, the game look like from 80s, people would think this game was from that era if they didn't check it well. Anyways, I tried to play it and it was fun because I like to play simple game, but SL doesn't like it as he thinks it is bored.

Overall, I actually quite like "Wreck it Ralph" story, and I wish you like it as well.

Game of Wreck it: http://disney.go.com/wreck-it-ralph/?cmp=wdsmp_wir_url_dcomwreckitralph#/games/fix-it-felix






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌