food hygiene

Last Friday, I had breakfast in my company cafe and I decided to have toast and two half boiled eggs. When my toast is ready, then I suddenly found some mold at a corner of my toast, what?? I couldn't believe this, this even happened in my company cafe, I always thought food is highly hygiene in our cafe if compare with hawker.

Truely, my faith on food sold at outside dropped, how can I trust food which is prepared by other people hand, especially during this moment when everyone eager to earn more money rather than thinking of customer service.

Lately, we always found ease to thrist when we are having meal at outside, this is because chef prefer put MSG in their food for better favoring, though MSG isn't good for health. Besides MSG, consumers will not know how chef process their food, when's the food expiry date? how long the food been put in chef's freezer before they serve? is the food overnight?

I heard a real story from my brother-in-law during his university time, he worked part time in a restaurant as a assistant chef, he was told by his boss to put heavier seasoning if the food is unfresh to cover its smell. From this story, I can't help to link this to all restaurant.

Perhaps, we consider more on health when we are getting old now, we worry what we eat at outside, therefore we prefer cook ourselves lately. Of course, we still will have meal outside when we are lazy to cook, but we still think foods cook by own hands are most trustable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌