Bride War

Recently, I watched a movie, Bride War, it was about two best friends since childhood but holding their wedding on the same day due to a mistake arrangement from the hotel. Thereafter, this challenges their friendship because no one is willing to change the wedding date but wish the other to be their maid of honour.

Well, I can't say this movie is the best movie ever or it is attractive enough for everyone, but I think I learn some lessons from the movie, it is friendship will be really important for us. Even though we can find the perfect guy for our life, friendship is still there and nothing can replace it.

Actually, this movie is enlighted me somewhere, it untied a knot in my heart and tell me that I should cherish a true friendship, even sometime it might let us down. All in all, friendship and loveship are two different individual, and we can't lose both.

Since my wedding, I was feeling a bit upset because a good friend absent from my wedding because of arranged her travel plan coincidently crash, even though I have noticed her long time before her travel planning. Although she told me she won't attend to my wedding, I still convienced myself that she was kidding to me because we are good friends, and I was thinking that she would give me a surprise by attending my wedding.

Well, I finally found she really absent my wedding after my wedding, to be frank, I was really sad for kind of very long period, I almost thought that good friends won't absent wedding one, because wedding is the most important thing for a person, everyone surely hope their good friend can attend it, do you feel the same?

For such a long time, I really couldn't get out myself from this down feeling although I told myself to forgive and forget it. I was lost until I was feeling kind of same situation as the characters in "Bride War" once they found their best friend would no be there during their feeling.

At the end of movie, these two best friends rebuild their friendship, even stronger than before, and the movie tell it is someone always will be there in your heart and life, it is good friend.

And today, I read my good friend love story in her wedding website, it was really touched with how they started their relationship, how they get through with hardship and happiness. Meanwhile, I found some warm in my heart to know that she finally find the right man to spend the rest of her life, I feel really happy with this. Therefore, I would like to wish her a happy new marriage life and forever lasting love.

Comments

零蛋 said…
arrr...i think my friend hurt like you cos none of us--good friends in uni(she invite us to be her sisters in her wedding)attend her wedding even tot she already notice us half year b4 her wedding.
she understand y we can't attend (can't get leave during christmas)but i still feel sorry..
sigh....this year another good friend wedding also fall on the same period...but lucky not everyone can't attend this time, but i might be absent again if i can't get the leave... sigh.....sigh.....
oh...a bit late but stil wish you enjoy your 'mrs' life...cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌