Teeth Extraction

Recently, I am suffering with some teeth problem to make me a decision for seeing advice from a dentist.

Well... it was quite a long story to find this dentist makes me think about "The story of three kingdom", as I was paying quite a lot of visits to the clinic (I think at least five) for getting my 2 teeth extration.

At first, I went to clinic on a public holiday and it was closed, this is my first visit. Therefore, I noted down the clinic operating hour for my convenient on next visit.

After that, I went on the next day and I just found that I need to make an appointment before I can meet the dentist. Then I had no choice and made an appointment on the next day. This is my second visit.

Fortunately, I got a tooth extracted on my third visit, it was a wisdom tooth, which made me felt umcomfortable recently, a kind of pain. According to my dentist, it was misplanted as there is no spare for it grew, therefore the root was bended and always touched my interface, this made me feeling uncomfortable. Well, I really feel normal after the wisdom tooth extracted.

This is my wisdom tooth for my memorial :P


However, my dentist advised me to extract another tooth for my oral benefit, actually this is also my intention for consulting a dentist as I also felt uneasy this this extra tooth. That were three teeth in my oral, which formed a triangle and always like a dumping area for food, this made me uneasy to clean up. Of course I took his advise to extract it, so that I made another apointmet in a week later for this purpose.

I went to see my dentist on the next Monday, but I just found I was misread my appointment card on date while the nurse told me my actual appointment was on Tuesday. I was embarassed on this and SL angry with me as this is the fourth visit to the clinic but I only got a tooth extracted.

Well, I can't deny that SL's temper is kind of impatient and he will angry with a lot of missplan, sometime I would feel hard to get along with him.

Fortunately, I got my second tooth extracted on my fifth visit, else I am sure SL will be crazy on keep going to the clinic for getting nothing.

This is my second tooth picture for my memorial :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌