Valentine's Day 2009

Finally, it's time for me to update my Valentine's Day experience, this is our first Valentine after our wedding, quite meaningful to us :) Before 14th February, SL told me that he would make me a special dinner for my Valentine and we went to buy many cutleries and champaign glass for the day, I was feeling touched when I fellow him went here and there for shopping because SL actually is a supersaver, I was doubt if he really wanted to spend so much money to buy those seldom-use cultery.

At the end, he really bought with his happy face, this made me felt touched, therefore I also decided to do something for him, although we had a deal by no any present for I bought an all-in-one super present (handphone) on this birthday. Eventually, I ended up by giving him a handmade bottle of stars and Valentine's card.



On the actual Valentine's Day, SL insisted me went out alone for shopping, so that he could make me the surprise Valentine's candlelit dinner. Well, I felt this is fresh at first, but I was regret when I saw so many couples were walking hands in hands in Queensbay Mall, what a silly decision I had made, shopping alone during Valentine's Day while I actually have a valentine. Therefore, I told myself never had this happens again in my future Valentine's Day.

I was bored at around 5 o'clock because I couldn't find any excitement on shopping and I kept looking on my watch to make sure it was 6 o'clock, why time was ticking so slow on this day? It was a century to wait until 6 o'clock, and I drove back immediately.

While I backed to our house, I found a table in living room was missing to nowhere and SL asked me went into our bedroom, I found our table was decorated beautiful in our bedroom, with candlelit and cutlery arranged, this created some romantic environment in our room.



Besides, I also found a boutique of flower in the room, it is tulip, my favourite flower, SL always remember it, he told me the tulip is much more expensive than rose and it only be imported during Valentine's Day period, I was surprised that he was willing to spend this money to buy me tulip :) He is so sweet.





Later, SL brought our starter, soup of the day and main course onto the table, they all look nice, I am loving them.

This is my starter, with SL's hand written of "FONG SAN I LOVE YOU" with a love :) It is written with tomato source and chili, this took him quite some time to finish it.


This is our "soup of the day", mushroom soup, it is really delicious.


And our main course, pork chop with tomato source, decorated with bocolli, fried potatoes and fresh tomatoes, they took SL a lot of effort to finish them, they were really delicious and I was abled to finish all of them, yummy yummy.


During dinner, SL suddenly asked me if I felt the room too dark, I was stupidly to answer him negative, because I thought candellit was romantic. Then he told me that he actually with some methods to make the environment not so dim, I just realized that he had some special preparation for me and quickly told him it was too dark for me :P

After a moment, SL turned on the light in our room, but it was in blue dim light, made our room more romantic :) I really could never know he had this kind of creative idea. This made sense to me when he kept looking for a colour transparent paper at the week before.




After we finished our main course, SL got us the dessert, it was some fruits, rambutan filled with pineapple, simple and creative :)







Finally, we finished our four courses candlelit romantic homemade Valentine's dinner, then we got changed and went to Queensbay Mall, again for me, but this time I am with him and I told him how loneliness I was during the afternoon and insisted to have our Valentine preparation together in future.

After shopping a while in Queensbay Mall, we went to cinema for our movie session, it was "the curious case of Benjamin Button", this is a story from a book, tell about a different life experience of Benjamin Button from normal people, who grow up as an old man and grow younger after aging, I could tell his loneliness to be different from normal people. And, it was so touched at the end of story when I saw an old lady carried a child with her, the child was her Valentine but he had totally forgot about her, their love is so great to celebrate, I think this is the right choice for our Valentine's Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌