SL's Birthday 2009

Well, it's a bit late to update my blog about SL's birthday, but I think it is still recordable for me as I hope to have a memorial for us.

Actually, we celebrated twice for SL's birthday in 2009, once at 20th January (his actually day of birth) and another one at 10th of January (his birthday of Lunar Calendar). Apparently, I forgot his Lunar birthday was on 10th of January because we didn't use this calendar in our daily living, but SL was telling me his special day. Therefore, I decided to have a celebration with him by dining in Kampachi as it is just right on weekend.

Honestly, SL likes Kampachi, he said this is the best ever Japanese buffet to him, but we seldom went there as it is quite expensive. Well, for this special occasion, I think why don't we just spoil ourselves with Kampachi buffet dinner. As a saver, SL would feel it was a wasting but he still can't refrain from his desire. Finally, it's a go for our dinning :P

When we arrived to Equatorial Hotel, we some that was a company having their annual dinner event beside the swimming pool, this made the scene became so beautiful, so we took some picture for the swimming pool.





After we had been seated by waiter, we started to get our dishes, there are not much different between lunch buffet and dinner buffet, except we can get lobster and oyster during dinner time, I think this is the reason makes dinner buffet is more expensive than lunch.



See... the oyster is so big until this size, it was fresh, SL took quite some number of oyster to make our bill pay worthy.



All along the dinner, I knew SL was happy with this and I am happy also as seeing his happiness, it's good for having a retreat for his birthday :)





After buffet dinner, we took a walk around Equatorial Hotel and stunned with its arrogant layout and decoration, maybe we can spend a night in the 5 star hotel sometime for our anneversary, but not sure how much of room rate.

Finally, of course can't forget to mention his Birthday present (well, it is a present for all occasion in 2009 :P). While I saw his old handphone was too old to provide SL service (the joystick jammed), then I decided to buy him a new handphone. It's a Sony Erricson walkman handphone as I know he is quite particular with sound quality and he is really like it and always play with it with listening to good sound quality song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌