Birthday 2010

It's April 30th again, well it's my birthday, just once again dropped on 30th of April :P From my perspective, my birthday on 2010 was started from an unhappy day and ended with happy evening.

Just as usual, I needed to go to work on this day though it was my special day, but I was debugging on two problems on my work which was quite upset me because I had them passing on evening of the day before, but they both were just failed at night and they brought me quite some sleepless night. Frankly, I would be unhappy for the whole day if I didn't get them resolved at last. Well, I didn't really wish to have another unhappy birthday as last year (it was the last day for SL and I be together on 2009 before he was away for relocation).

However, I think birthday girl would still own some luck on her special day, and I had my problems resolved at the morning. Yippie, finally I won't have an unhappy birthday.

This year, SL and I just had simple celebration as we spent quite amount of money for last a month. After finished my training, we just headed to Treasure Island (a Chinese buffet restaurant) for dinner, there is 50% off on birthday person with a companion and fully free if you got more than a companion, then I got 50% off as I only got SL but which was enough for me.

Due to it was Friday dinner, I found the restaurant provided more variety of foods than normal day, and the price is higher than usual as well. At last, I ended up with pretty full in my stomach, but I don't think this is good for "old" people like me now :P Yes, I am no longer as young as before and I am a year older than last year, this actually makes me pretty sad =.="

After dinner, SL and I headed to Baskin-Robbin for my birthday cake selection and I decided to have a brownie chocolate ice cream cake, this is my second Baskin Robbin birthday cake as SL bought me one last year before he left me alone in Malaysia. However, I could get a free scoop of ice cream on my birthday with coupon presented :). Honestly, I felt touched when I saw SL insisted to buy me some candles for my birthday celebration because he didn't even willing to pay for it on his birthday on January, he is always so good to me and made me to be his priority, I am really happy to have him as my husband.

Finally, we backed to our apartment for candles blewing and cake cutting birthday celebration. Though it wasn't big celebration, I felt satisfied to celebrate with SL, at least we are still be together on the next day, which is the happiest thing that we should cherish.

I think the most memorable birthday for SL and I is still 2009, which is the saddest birthday in my life because my beloved husband would leave be on the second day.

Oh... my birthday wish?? Of course, it is world peace :P haha... I don't think I am not that noble anyways and I actually believe that only secret wishes would come true finally, therefore I better not to reveal it until it's really come true :D

Finally, thanks everyone for their birthday wishes, I am really happy and feel thanksful for that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Fong San,

glad to hear that you hv a great birthday this year from ur hubby, the BR cake is nice, wish you hv a happier and even happier birthday in future, you r not alone! :)

Ai Choo

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌