May 1st 2010

May 1st, a day after my birthday, kind of memorable day for SL and I, because at the same day of last year SL and I were seperated between two places. Well, I can say that day was our 1st year anniversary of seperation :P

However, except upset memory from last year, we still had happy memory on this day in four years ago because SL and I first met on May 1st 2006, timing is flying that we have met each other for four years from now.

Though a special day for us, we didn't do any celebration but recalled some upset memory on our last year seperation, and we even made joke that we would recall it every year on this to talk about how hard we did for being together and some side stories on what we encoutered during seperation and reunion, I think that would be unforgettable memory for whole of our life :P Of course we would learn to cherish time for being togethe.

At the afternoon, SL and I decided to go out for some relaxation, well it was shopping in short :P There we went to Washington Square, Washington Square long to me is expensive location for shopping. However, I managed to get 4 pieces in USD 25 on that day, it was really a pleasure shopping because I finally found some shops fix my size with my affordable price :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌