Investment

Finally, we went to open an investment account this Friday, this is one of our new year resolution for 2013, we want to plan for some investment for the coming year because we learn that our salary increment can never catch up with inflation rate, therefore we need to have some smart financial planning for our future life. Hopefully, this will not be too late.

Actually, we are quite conservative on investment, because we believe where there is possibility of money gain, there will be risk as well, therefore we waited so long and only decided to put our money on risk Anyways, we need to study more and be careful when invest our money.

People mind would change when their friends are interested on investment as well, yes, there is a friend who really know how to invest her money smartly, which change my thought about stock market and property market. She told me that she wished to retire at 35, I first thought this is only a dream, a day dream of her, but seeing her financial stablelised year after year and I think she might really can make it on her 35.

Sometime, I would think that if I met her earlier, then my current life might be different, haha... Or I still would worry the risk after involve into investment and stop the steps.

All after all, everyone need to be smart on spending their money and plan ahead for their retirement life, we might be late for 10 years but at least we still have another 10 years. We need to imagine what we want after we retire, then we only can plan for it now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌