Lonely soon

Monday morning, I woke up alone without SL by my side, because he woke up at 3am and drove south to KL for his US visa interview, I suddenly felt some sort of loneliness as I was too used to have SL by my side.

After last separation, we told each other that we want to be together for the rest of our life because we hated to be separate. However, we always don't have choice when there is a need for business trip, especially there is nobody wants to spend their Chinese New Year alone in another country.

Finally, company able to arrange resource for SL only needs to travel before Chinese New Year and another teammate to travel after the Chinese New Year, while the boss needs to sacrifice his family and travel the whole period.

Until yesterday, I still didn't feel sad on leaving of SL because he still has to go through his visa interview and SL who a worst case analyzer assumed his visa would be rejected and we can stay together without separation.

The first sadness was this morning when his gone to KL and the second wave attacked me when he SMSed me that approval of his visa application around 10am, that mean he will be leaving me soon, this is not a happy feel, even though this separation will be less than three weeks.

Suddenly, I remembered he cut his finger last night during cooking for dinner, I worried if he can manage to live alone for two weeks plus, worried if he would accidently careless when he was alone.

After he left next weekend, I will wake up lonely like this morning for two weeks plus, I didn't experience this for quite long time. Even though I told him that I can do a lot of things without him and enjoy for the freedom, I know that I will miss him.

Hopefully, he won't be too tension during his business trip, at least he needs to know how to take care of himself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌