some happy things

Since few months ago, I signed up a new task on my job, which is totally different with what I am doing now and before, but I didn't see any progress for quite a long time, honestly I was quite disappointed because I always thought I could solve a lot of things.

Did you ever face something that you are not able to make progress for long time? If so, then you will know what I felt and I nearly demotivated on this job, started thinking if I am suitable with this job and sometime I even felt lost of my confident.

However, something happy today because I finally make progress on it, all confident that I lost are back to me, I suddenly feel motivated and I am really happy today. Even though this is only a small step, at least I got some move and not only standing at the same place.

After experience failure for such a long time and finally seeing some success, this will bring back people's confident and interest, this will make people feel different and my today emotion is nice, today is a good day ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌