credit card

Credit card is a tool that for my payment convenient and I can keep track on my purchase and spending, well we really need to always track that in case of over spending, so far I still manage to control it.

Due to Government Tax is charged RM50 yearly on each Credit Card hold, I think people are aware on this and reduce the card under their name, this somehow is good because to reduce problem with credit card.

Credit card provider also comes out with a lot of offers to attract their customer, like Cash Rebate, point redemption, travel bonus, travel priviledge and so on. To me, I prefer on cash rebate because this is more reality to me.

Among so many banks which provide cash rebate offer, I think OCBC Titanum Card and Maybankard 2 are the best, however there are some pro and con between them.

OCBC Titatum Card (http://www.ocbccards.com.my/Titanium_Master_Card.aspx) provides cash back up to 5% and RM50 cap, but this offer only applicable on petrol, dining, groceries and utility bill, else you only subject to 1% rebate on other purchase. Well, 1% rebate mean we can get RM1 for every RM100 spent, this is still consider a good deal on those RM1 on every RM200 spent point redemption card.

For Maybankard 2 (http://www.maybank2u.com.my/mbb_info/m2u/public/personalDetail04.do?channelId=CRD-Cards&cntTypeId=0&cntKey=CRD01.61&programId=CRD01-CreditCards&chCatId=/mbb/Personal/CRD-Cards), it provides cash back of 5% and RM50 cap, at the same time you can earn up to 5x redemption point on your purchase. However, this offer only valid during weekend spending and on counter where accepts American Express (well, it is less counter accepts American Express currently).

To me, Maybankard 2 is the best card during weekend and OCBC Titanum Card is the best card at the other day, they both offer instant cash back on every purchase, which mean you can get you cash back on the next month statement (no matter how much you spend on the month), unlike some banks only rebate your cash upon an amount accumulate (so far I heard this happened on Citibank card holder) or you need to have minumum spending for how many times in a month to get the cash back benefit (I also see this in some banks terms and conditions).

Another benefit from these two cards is you may get your Government Tax waived if you spend RM10,000 yearly on OCBC Titanum Card or you exchange 10,000 redemption point (RM2000 spent, 2000x5 redemption point) from your Maybank2 card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌