retirement

Long time ago, a friend told me that she need to own at least two properties before retire, one is landed and another one is condominium, and she said that she will stay in landed house when she is young and rent out the condominium. After she retire, she will sold her landed property and move in to condominium, because after she retire her landed property will appreciate that can be her retirement fund and she is old then that she needs to move to smaller size property.

After listened to her speech, I quite agree then, but I wonder if I bought my condominium at 30 years old and I retire at 60 years old, my condominium will be quite old that time as well, I am not sure how my condominium will look like that time or will it still exist?

Anyways, this is still a good plan for people who want to plan for the future retirement, at least everyone need to think further for a comfortable retire live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌