The company you bought

I read an article about investment recently, it said before you make a decision to purchase a stock from stock market, you need to know the company well because this will decide whether you can earn money from stock market or not.

Purchase a share means that you will become a shareholder of that company, you will success if the company earn money, else you will lose money on that. Therefore, it is really important if you study well on the specific company you bought.

After reading the article, I tried to find some companies' annual report for understanding, they are really boring documents and hard to finish them. However, what you earn depends on what you study, therefore I really need to spend sometime for that.

This morning, I made my mind up and search for listed companies in Malaysia for my first step of learning, wish I can spend my spare time to study them and hopefully I won't end up with giving this up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌